Silver Cross
"Because I made a promise," Shin-Ju said.
"I promise her that I'd be with her...
and help her take the consequences of making her own choices.
Now more than ever, I have to be with her.
I can't break that promise now. I won't.
Promises should be kept no matter what the cost."
-Shin-Ju to Lara (2nd test) -from: One Who Waits by : Mikey


















Notice to Readers:
The articles posted here may be reflective of the author’s thoughts, but it is not a guarantee that those thoughts are still true at this present time.
Just think of yourself in front of the mirror, you see your reflection on a particular time, but that reflection changes as time pass.
Though not all, but it would definitely change. Thoughts change as well, though some remain unchanged.
24.8.06
The Different side of Love II
And this is another post dedicated to my Hated Subject ever,... Is it really right to say that Love Fails?!!!

the content of this post is based in 1 of my favorite blogs so i'm suggesting all of you to read that,.. =)

http://imanster.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog/2006/07/index.html



My Share of Love (Failure)


I love without reserve. I never cheat. I can say that in pure conscience and may God send a lightning to roast me like a chicken if I'm lying. I love fully. I know I never wronged Christine (oh yeah, you got the name) intentionally. And if in any way I had hurt her, it's because of being so suddenly far for so long, something we are *both* not used to. I tried my best to play my part in keeping us alive BUT WE STILL FAILED. I loved her with all my heart AND YET WE STILL FAILED.


-------------------------------------------------

ouch talaga e2,... grabe ganito pala nangyari kay kuya Heathen,.. i hate to say this pero kaya siguro medyo "mean" na siya,.. hindi naman masyadong harsh ang words pero kapag binabasa ko ung "Chat Logs" (fic niya) kahit masaya yung content parang ang nasa likod nun,.. a friend who FAILED in love,.... aww i'm really sorry,.. i think i'm just over reacting,... i admire kuya Heathen and his works so much,.. :)

____________________________________


excerpts ulit sa kanyang blog,..
http://imanster.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog/2006/05/index.html

love talk #1
~i suggest that you read the whole content,.. kasi mas maganda talaga,.. =)
part na lang nilagay ko dito eh



Pedro: Every human being needs to love.
Bayani: I am loving.
Pedro: Every human being needs to be loved back.
Bayani: I am being loved back
Pedro: I see the problem. You know the quote, "love is blinding?"
Bayani: Isn't it supposed to be "love is blind?"
Pedro: Love is blinding. YOU. You are too in-love, too blind, too fed up with that stupid "love needs no something in exchange" shit your mother tells you.
Bayani: That's offensive. That's below the belt
Pedro: Seriously, I can see that you are too in-love right now to not see the pain of longing to be loved tomorrow.
Bayani: ...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Pedro: You know, I believe you deserve better than this.
Bayani: I deserve what I have now.
Pedro: You deserve a break, brother.
Bayani: Break from what?!
Pedro: A break from that martyrdom of yours.
Bayani: This is not martyrdom. I love her, she loves me. Fair enough
Pedro: You bought her a Britney Spears CD for her birthday. You fished for a Guns n' Roses for yours. Did you get your gift?
Bayani: She said Guns n' Roses isn't good for my health
Pedro: I don't find Britney good for anyone's either.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Bayani: Whatever. I don't feel this conversation is healthy for the heart.
Pedro: Why is it always the heart? Use your mind sometimes. You're just a patch in her's. What a hero.
Bayani: Shut up.
Pedro: Just... consider being tired. Loving someone THAT much without getting anything back is tiring.
Bayani: Who said that being tired can be decided upon?
Pedro: We are talking about emotions here, not physical education.
Bayani: Well, I'm not tired. I'm not even planning to be tired. Loving must go on.
Pedro: You really are a hero.
Bayani: Whatever. Superman. Batman. Fantasic Four. Whatever you say.
Pedro: Joe d Mango.




__________________________________


there,.. another failure in love? haayz,... i strongly suggest everbody to read kuya Heathen's blog,.. meron link dito sa gilid "Six Timezones Away"
I was,..
Once a child
Born under the year of the Snake,


I am,..
Living in this world



I will,..
Die Sooner
or Later
More of Myself,..
Silver Cross I
Live Journal
Friendster Profile
Moso't Mosa
LiuReiYi

your thoughts,.. in words,..

Watch this Movie!
There She Is!!
There She Is!! Step 2
Wanted: FS Priestess - Opening Video
RagnaCrap!
A Tribute
Four Seasons - Prequel
The God Protocol - Opening Video

No regrets reading these:

RO fanfiction (series)
One Who Waits
One Who Waits II
Popoy in Midgard
Kafra Chronicles
GAH! Accursed Edit Restriction
The God Protocol
Pecopeco Ikimasu
Project Four Play
Laro ng Pag-ibig
Midgard Congress
Paano Kung Mahal Kita...

RO fanfic (finished series)
Wanted:Full-Support Priestess
Chiksilog Confessions
Imposible
Second Glance
Pagbabago
Ang Alamat ni Pritong Kandule

RO fanfiction (short series)
Hot Chocolate Confessions

RO fanfic (finished short series)
Conversations
Chat Logs

RO fanfiction (one-shot)
Four Seasons
A Girl's Diary
Rainfall
The Red Haired Terror
A Thousand Cranes
Ragnarok Ghost Stories

Favorite Blogs
Public Static
Mashed Potatoes
Philippine Rabbit
Kisses
Oniichan's Thoughts
Blue Phoenix

Friends,..^^,
Camille
Mae
Mae Ann
Dorothy
Roxanne
kuya Roland
Francis

Archives.

Credits.
Brushes
Layout
Ragnarok Online
Ragnaboards
PhotoBucket
YouTube
Friendster
Site Meter
Somebody read my Diary?! @_@

Free Web Counter
Free Counter
:+:Frayed Ends of Sanity:+: