Silver Cross
"Because I made a promise," Shin-Ju said.
"I promise her that I'd be with her...
and help her take the consequences of making her own choices.
Now more than ever, I have to be with her.
I can't break that promise now. I won't.
Promises should be kept no matter what the cost."
-Shin-Ju to Lara (2nd test) -from: One Who Waits by : Mikey


















Notice to Readers:
The articles posted here may be reflective of the author’s thoughts, but it is not a guarantee that those thoughts are still true at this present time.
Just think of yourself in front of the mirror, you see your reflection on a particular time, but that reflection changes as time pass.
Though not all, but it would definitely change. Thoughts change as well, though some remain unchanged.
3.9.06
My Bedtime Story
time check: 01:16 (Nice ONE Lyra)

My Bedtime Story:

Once upon a time there was a girl who slept in a mattress (kung ano man yun) . She didn't feel the pea under it. (Jolen siguro sa tagalog?!) As if that is important?! From a cosy bed, she is now lying in the floor. Unconscious. She just ate something?!! omg,... Then she won't grow old. The spell given to her made her fall asleep until,... FOREVER?! (Prince Charming is never mentioned,.. No guys allowed in her room,.. ty!)


________________________________________________________


Okay,.. I just made up that story,.. and seriously,.. that is not My Bedtime Story.
Commercial lang yun.


I made this topic here because sleeping is one of the disregarded things i have on my list. As if i have a list?!! gaaawwwd,...

We all know that sleeping is important,.. I have no idea what is the prescribed number of hours of sleep in every person. What I know is that,.. many diseases and psychological problems are rooted to sleeping disorders.

Staying up late in the evening & very early in the morning is part of my LIFE already. Kahit na wala akong ginagawa kundi manood ng tv at kumain,.. after 12 am pa rin ako natutulog. Obvious naman sa itsura eh,..wahahaha

While sleeping, our body fixes or replaces the cells we used during the day. Nakakataba daw ang pagpupuyat. Hindi ka na rin daw tatangkad. You won't grow anymore,...stay petite as a kid dude,..wahaha


As of this moment hinihila na ko ng kama ko,... time check: 01:37


My Bedtime Story:
~ e2 talaga ung 22o eh,. intro lang yung tnype ko kanina.~

I miss my bed. My Own Bed. Where did it go? naah,.. nandun pa rin,.. iba lang gumagamit. My brother is using it,... Now, I have to suffer the consequences of laying the mat first on the floor,.. then the mattress?!! then the bed sheets,.. then my pillows,.. then the blanket,...


TRANSLATION: Wala na antok mo pagka-handa mo pa lang nun,.. at mapupuyat ka nanaman kahihintay antukin muli.

I miss my own bed. I miss sleeping there. How I wish we'll be able to buy a new house.


ahuh?

Inaantok na talaga ako,.. huwaaaa I want my bed,.. :(
I was,..
Once a child
Born under the year of the Snake,


I am,..
Living in this world



I will,..
Die Sooner
or Later
More of Myself,..
Silver Cross I
Live Journal
Friendster Profile
Moso't Mosa
LiuReiYi

your thoughts,.. in words,..

Watch this Movie!
There She Is!!
There She Is!! Step 2
Wanted: FS Priestess - Opening Video
RagnaCrap!
A Tribute
Four Seasons - Prequel
The God Protocol - Opening Video

No regrets reading these:

RO fanfiction (series)
One Who Waits
One Who Waits II
Popoy in Midgard
Kafra Chronicles
GAH! Accursed Edit Restriction
The God Protocol
Pecopeco Ikimasu
Project Four Play
Laro ng Pag-ibig
Midgard Congress
Paano Kung Mahal Kita...

RO fanfic (finished series)
Wanted:Full-Support Priestess
Chiksilog Confessions
Imposible
Second Glance
Pagbabago
Ang Alamat ni Pritong Kandule

RO fanfiction (short series)
Hot Chocolate Confessions

RO fanfic (finished short series)
Conversations
Chat Logs

RO fanfiction (one-shot)
Four Seasons
A Girl's Diary
Rainfall
The Red Haired Terror
A Thousand Cranes
Ragnarok Ghost Stories

Favorite Blogs
Public Static
Mashed Potatoes
Philippine Rabbit
Kisses
Oniichan's Thoughts
Blue Phoenix

Friends,..^^,
Camille
Mae
Mae Ann
Dorothy
Roxanne
kuya Roland
Francis

Archives.

Credits.
Brushes
Layout
Ragnarok Online
Ragnaboards
PhotoBucket
YouTube
Friendster
Site Meter
Somebody read my Diary?! @_@

Free Web Counter
Free Counter
:+:Frayed Ends of Sanity:+: