Silver Cross
"Because I made a promise," Shin-Ju said.
"I promise her that I'd be with her...
and help her take the consequences of making her own choices.
Now more than ever, I have to be with her.
I can't break that promise now. I won't.
Promises should be kept no matter what the cost."
-Shin-Ju to Lara (2nd test) -from: One Who Waits by : Mikey


















Notice to Readers:
The articles posted here may be reflective of the author’s thoughts, but it is not a guarantee that those thoughts are still true at this present time.
Just think of yourself in front of the mirror, you see your reflection on a particular time, but that reflection changes as time pass.
Though not all, but it would definitely change. Thoughts change as well, though some remain unchanged.
12.10.06
Extempo Speech
Due to insistent public demand,.. this is my speech,.. i made it,..

while my other classsmates are reciting,. oh diba paspasan? i don't
mind the wrong grammar,.. and most especially the shifting tenses,..


when i say,.. insistent public demand,..ahahaha may humihingi pa talaga
ng kopya!!! weenk,.



anyway here are the topics given to us:
1.Love begets Love - 2
2.Girls just want to have fun - 1
3.Boys dont cry - 2
4.Me and my cellphone - 2
5.Ate Gay should go to the military - 0
6.Let's abolish examinations - 1
7.Is your vocabulary good enough? - 4
8.Enrollment in PUP - 1
9.On Cheating - 3
10.The Pain of Loving - 25
11.The Morality of Man - 1
12. Philipppine Politics - 2



SABI ko na eh!!! maraming gagamit ng topic sa Pain of Loving,.. ayoko
talaga ng topic na tungkol sa LOVE!!! kainis,.. halos dumugo tenga ko
dun,.. /pif



__________________________________________________


Good Afternoon.




"First Love never Dies."



This is not about letting go,..

It's about moving on,..




It was shortly after my graduation in elementary when I first met him.
I was with my mom & my sister when he was introduced to me,..

& from that day on,..

I know that I have to be with him,..
Whether I like it or not,..



I didn't pay too much attention to him at first,..
What's worse,. I just glance at him once a day,..


In short,.. I took him for granted,..



It was when I enter in highschool,.. when I started to love him,.


He became a part of my daily life,..
He became an instrument for me to acquire new friends,..
He helped me to be sociable and to understand other people,..
He helped me to meet & be close to my best friends now,..





But it was one fateful day,..I was a freshman then in college,..


It was a usual morning with him in Teresa Street,..







when I Lost Him,..




No words came ut from my mouth,..
No emotion was evident in my face,..
He was like a bubble who was gone with the wind without warning,..




I had no time to react with his departure,...




Somebody took him away from me and
I dont wan't to know who.




I regret those times I took him for granted.
I regret those times that i didn't notice him around.
I regret those times when I hurted him,..



This is not about Letting Go,..
It's about Moving On,..




My friends even looked for him,..


Where is he now?
Where did he go??
When will you have a new one??? =)




Now, I am with my new one,... =)


I guess,. it's out of necessity or something,...

I know that I will soon learn to love him.
but not the way I loved the one before,...or should I say,..




My First,...





I will forever treasure the time we spent together,...




Thank you for listening,...





This is my memory of,....

















My Nokia 3310 =)

_________________________________

Ang lupet ko daw?! /swt yung prof namen walang reaction,..hindi na nakinig sa last statement ko eh,.. akala niya siguro "Pain of Loving" topic ko,.. e number 4 pinakamadali eh,..


wala lang,.. sarap talaga maging spontaneous,..hirap naman kase ng "Ate Gay should go to the military" eh,.. yun talaga 1st choice ko,..
I was,..
Once a child
Born under the year of the Snake,


I am,..
Living in this world



I will,..
Die Sooner
or Later
More of Myself,..
Silver Cross I
Live Journal
Friendster Profile
Moso't Mosa
LiuReiYi

your thoughts,.. in words,..

Watch this Movie!
There She Is!!
There She Is!! Step 2
Wanted: FS Priestess - Opening Video
RagnaCrap!
A Tribute
Four Seasons - Prequel
The God Protocol - Opening Video

No regrets reading these:

RO fanfiction (series)
One Who Waits
One Who Waits II
Popoy in Midgard
Kafra Chronicles
GAH! Accursed Edit Restriction
The God Protocol
Pecopeco Ikimasu
Project Four Play
Laro ng Pag-ibig
Midgard Congress
Paano Kung Mahal Kita...

RO fanfic (finished series)
Wanted:Full-Support Priestess
Chiksilog Confessions
Imposible
Second Glance
Pagbabago
Ang Alamat ni Pritong Kandule

RO fanfiction (short series)
Hot Chocolate Confessions

RO fanfic (finished short series)
Conversations
Chat Logs

RO fanfiction (one-shot)
Four Seasons
A Girl's Diary
Rainfall
The Red Haired Terror
A Thousand Cranes
Ragnarok Ghost Stories

Favorite Blogs
Public Static
Mashed Potatoes
Philippine Rabbit
Kisses
Oniichan's Thoughts
Blue Phoenix

Friends,..^^,
Camille
Mae
Mae Ann
Dorothy
Roxanne
kuya Roland
Francis

Archives.

Credits.
Brushes
Layout
Ragnarok Online
Ragnaboards
PhotoBucket
YouTube
Friendster
Site Meter
Somebody read my Diary?! @_@

Free Web Counter
Free Counter
:+:Frayed Ends of Sanity:+: