Silver Cross
"Because I made a promise," Shin-Ju said.
"I promise her that I'd be with her...
and help her take the consequences of making her own choices.
Now more than ever, I have to be with her.
I can't break that promise now. I won't.
Promises should be kept no matter what the cost."
-Shin-Ju to Lara (2nd test) -from: One Who Waits by : Mikey


















Notice to Readers:
The articles posted here may be reflective of the author’s thoughts, but it is not a guarantee that those thoughts are still true at this present time.
Just think of yourself in front of the mirror, you see your reflection on a particular time, but that reflection changes as time pass.
Though not all, but it would definitely change. Thoughts change as well, though some remain unchanged.
18.10.06
Mai Mae
yeah finally,..=)


Mai Mae's (translated from "My Mae") debut was celebrated last October 14, 2006 at the Multinational Village Country Club in Paranaque,.. ~Although her birthday was actually on the 10th,.. take note: I didn't greet her back then,..hahaha *MEANIEE*


My Mae is not actually "mine",. I just love calling her like that,.. or maybe I hoped that she'd be mine provided that I'm a guy,.. ahaha I am not,.. so I just have to live & be contented that she is one of my best friends I have / had,.. take note: "One of my best friends,. and not usual category,.. "Best Friend" :) there's a great difference actually,..


Her party was supposed to start at 7pm,.. as usual,.. I am terribly late,.. GAAAh,.. mai mae even texted me where I was,.. weenkk Thank God the program started late,.. hihihi I mean,.. after the guests had eaten,.. Reason for the unexpected tardiness? yeaaah,.. I was with Victoria (toree) Balagot in Lorraine Cervantes' ( another high school classmate) debut too,.. It was a simple dinner in her house near the Holy Eucharist Church in Paranaque,.. *sighs* Oh,.. I don't want to elaborate anymore,.. err,. nakakahiya kase,..

Alam mo yung tipong nakakain ka na ng konting-konti,.. umalis ka na after 10 mins O_O nabigay na yung souvenir item sa inyo,.. tapos biglang babalik ka para makiupo ulit sa living room nila hindi para kumain kundi para samahan yung mga iba mo pang classmate na nakasalubong mo nung paalis na kayo,..huwaaaa NAKAKAHIYA TALAGA,... sana may kotse na lang kami ni toree para di na kami nakisabay diba? anyway,.. Happy Birthday sa inyo,...:)

anyway,.. back to Mai Mae's party,.. syempre may malaking pool saka maliit na pool,.. kulagn ung tables kaya dun kami lahat sa parang kubong marble,.. /swt pero cute naman dun,.. malamig,..hihihi Mae was wearing a golden gown & a pair of golden shoes,.. /swt wahaaha di halatang Gold motif niya,.. =)

Sarap ng food,..haha ~ grabe,.. di ko na kayang uminom ng beer kaya puro kain ginawa ko,..WAHAHA

Dami ring issues na nangyari,..ahaha Una na ung love team ni Angalyn & Kim (kabarkada ko si Angie tapos ka-batch ko si Kim nung elementary) Then,... ate Tina's late arrival + her interview + her sudden exit (don't want to elaborate more) then,.. the never ending stories ,.. *cough cough* love stories,... /e10

Then the program started,.. I'm one of the candles,.. I mean number 2 pa ko,.. *blush blush* teh number 1 is her best friend in London,..huwaaa,.. Grabe di ko nasabi yung wishes ko kase ang saket ng paa ko,.. grabe naka-heels ako nun,.. tapos 1st time ko mg-skirt,.. awwww

ang amsama pa,.. hindi ko nabili yung gusto kong gift for mae ,.. TT__TT ala na kasi akong time,.. haay,. tapos puro pink pa yun,..pink ung box,.. pink din ung paper bag,.. exception lang ung 4 leaf clover na yun,.. wennkk,.. ang pinaka nakakalungkot,.. naiwan ko pa yung pinaghirapan kong letter,.. huhuhu tapos parang ang hirap hirap pa i-send,... ayaw talaga,.. sorry Mai Mae,.. >___< anyway e2 na yung letter ko sayo,.. na-scan ko nah,.. *badtrip kagabi*


http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h138/liureiyi/lettertomaimae.jpg


ayan nah,.. for mai mae,..hihihi

thank you sa lahat,... Happy Birthday,...


nga pala,.. Happiness is a choice,... =)
I was,..
Once a child
Born under the year of the Snake,


I am,..
Living in this world



I will,..
Die Sooner
or Later
More of Myself,..
Silver Cross I
Live Journal
Friendster Profile
Moso't Mosa
LiuReiYi

your thoughts,.. in words,..

Watch this Movie!
There She Is!!
There She Is!! Step 2
Wanted: FS Priestess - Opening Video
RagnaCrap!
A Tribute
Four Seasons - Prequel
The God Protocol - Opening Video

No regrets reading these:

RO fanfiction (series)
One Who Waits
One Who Waits II
Popoy in Midgard
Kafra Chronicles
GAH! Accursed Edit Restriction
The God Protocol
Pecopeco Ikimasu
Project Four Play
Laro ng Pag-ibig
Midgard Congress
Paano Kung Mahal Kita...

RO fanfic (finished series)
Wanted:Full-Support Priestess
Chiksilog Confessions
Imposible
Second Glance
Pagbabago
Ang Alamat ni Pritong Kandule

RO fanfiction (short series)
Hot Chocolate Confessions

RO fanfic (finished short series)
Conversations
Chat Logs

RO fanfiction (one-shot)
Four Seasons
A Girl's Diary
Rainfall
The Red Haired Terror
A Thousand Cranes
Ragnarok Ghost Stories

Favorite Blogs
Public Static
Mashed Potatoes
Philippine Rabbit
Kisses
Oniichan's Thoughts
Blue Phoenix

Friends,..^^,
Camille
Mae
Mae Ann
Dorothy
Roxanne
kuya Roland
Francis

Archives.

Credits.
Brushes
Layout
Ragnarok Online
Ragnaboards
PhotoBucket
YouTube
Friendster
Site Meter
Somebody read my Diary?! @_@

Free Web Counter
Free Counter
:+:Frayed Ends of Sanity:+: