Silver Cross
"Because I made a promise," Shin-Ju said.
"I promise her that I'd be with her...
and help her take the consequences of making her own choices.
Now more than ever, I have to be with her.
I can't break that promise now. I won't.
Promises should be kept no matter what the cost."
-Shin-Ju to Lara (2nd test) -from: One Who Waits by : Mikey


















Notice to Readers:
The articles posted here may be reflective of the author’s thoughts, but it is not a guarantee that those thoughts are still true at this present time.
Just think of yourself in front of the mirror, you see your reflection on a particular time, but that reflection changes as time pass.
Though not all, but it would definitely change. Thoughts change as well, though some remain unchanged.
18.3.11
Idle Asset

D.N. entry last March 15, 2011

Side note: In depth appreciation might be expected to those who studied or have knowledge in accounting.

Every parent could / would say that their children are their 'Investment' [Investment is the commitment of money or capital to the purchase of financial instruments or other assets so as to gain profitable returns in the form of interest, dividends, or appreciation of the value of the instrument (capital gains).] In other words, an investment is expected to give returns from that something given out.(e.g money) Following that deduction, then children are in fact expected to return whatever their parents gave out for them [plus interests?] . I'm just quite not sure if it should be monetary.

Then I pondered, can I consider myself as an "Investment?" As of this moment, I haven't given any "return" to my parents, sufficient enough to be called "return." In fact, I always incur expenses! It could be tolerated if it was 'incidental costs' but then I think my parents are incurring 'extraordinary expenses' already. Is this even capitalizable? Their supposed to be 'Accounts Receivable' term was even extended that an increase in 'allowance' was needed. I just hope that it won't turn into 'writing-off' due to aging.

I thought I couldn't be an 'Investment' then. An 'asset' perhaps. Yeah, and 'Idle Asset.' Still of no use, and incurs expenses from time to time. 'Storage costs' anyone? I'm still hoping for myself, in fact an 'Idle Asset' still has 'Asset' in its name. I wonder, will selling it or keeping it be more beneficial? Oh God, please don't make me a 'Liability.'


What are you?

Are you a good 'investment' just like the other children in the world?
I was,..
Once a child
Born under the year of the Snake,


I am,..
Living in this world



I will,..
Die Sooner
or Later
More of Myself,..
Silver Cross I
Live Journal
Friendster Profile
Moso't Mosa
LiuReiYi

your thoughts,.. in words,..

Watch this Movie!
There She Is!!
There She Is!! Step 2
Wanted: FS Priestess - Opening Video
RagnaCrap!
A Tribute
Four Seasons - Prequel
The God Protocol - Opening Video

No regrets reading these:

RO fanfiction (series)
One Who Waits
One Who Waits II
Popoy in Midgard
Kafra Chronicles
GAH! Accursed Edit Restriction
The God Protocol
Pecopeco Ikimasu
Project Four Play
Laro ng Pag-ibig
Midgard Congress
Paano Kung Mahal Kita...

RO fanfic (finished series)
Wanted:Full-Support Priestess
Chiksilog Confessions
Imposible
Second Glance
Pagbabago
Ang Alamat ni Pritong Kandule

RO fanfiction (short series)
Hot Chocolate Confessions

RO fanfic (finished short series)
Conversations
Chat Logs

RO fanfiction (one-shot)
Four Seasons
A Girl's Diary
Rainfall
The Red Haired Terror
A Thousand Cranes
Ragnarok Ghost Stories

Favorite Blogs
Public Static
Mashed Potatoes
Philippine Rabbit
Kisses
Oniichan's Thoughts
Blue Phoenix

Friends,..^^,
Camille
Mae
Mae Ann
Dorothy
Roxanne
kuya Roland
Francis

Archives.

Credits.
Brushes
Layout
Ragnarok Online
Ragnaboards
PhotoBucket
YouTube
Friendster
Site Meter
Somebody read my Diary?! @_@

Free Web Counter
Free Counter
:+:Frayed Ends of Sanity:+: