Silver Cross
"Because I made a promise," Shin-Ju said.
"I promise her that I'd be with her...
and help her take the consequences of making her own choices.
Now more than ever, I have to be with her.
I can't break that promise now. I won't.
Promises should be kept no matter what the cost."
-Shin-Ju to Lara (2nd test) -from: One Who Waits by : Mikey


















Notice to Readers:
The articles posted here may be reflective of the author’s thoughts, but it is not a guarantee that those thoughts are still true at this present time.
Just think of yourself in front of the mirror, you see your reflection on a particular time, but that reflection changes as time pass.
Though not all, but it would definitely change. Thoughts change as well, though some remain unchanged.
7.3.11
Train of Life
























D.N. Entry last Feb. 4, 2011




As a commuter, I learned to love trains.
Aside from the fact that I learned to love commuting of course.

I just observed that riding a train is like going through life.

A life [in a track] where you meet all kinds of people.
You may or may not converse with them, but one way of another, you passed on the same road.

There are those people [including myself] who always rush since I'm always late.
There are those who struggle just to fit in. Only to find out that the next train has a lot of space.

Some are unfortunate enough to be confronted of unusual technical difficulties.
But they would still ride on the train the next day, as if nothing happened.

While inside the train, we could observe those people seated. (Mostly women / Senior Citizens)
Maybe they are contented with their seat.
Although some would still give it up for somebody else.
Martyrdom? ..I'm just kidding. :P

During rush hours, more than half of the riders are standing, and this is when the real action is observed.

Many likes to be the first.
The first to go out of the train even if his/ her station is the farthest.
They would always stay beside the door.
Then they would be the loudest to complain that their foot has been stepped on.
They would also complain if people would be bumping them.

I wonder, why don't they leave the hazard area if it is causing them wounds?
Oh yeah, they won't.
Because they love to complain & they want to be the first to go out.

In a full packed train, we may observe that most of the people standing are holding unto "safety handrails."
Unfortunately, there are those times that you cannot hold unto anything.
That is when balancing takes place.

I just proven that people are more confident if they have somebody beside them, even if they are not holding unto something.
The force of inertia may make them fall, but those beside them could unconsciously support them.

If the train is not full and you are alone standing, be sure to hold unto the "safety handrails" or better yet, practice your balance.
As if you won't dive in case the train suddenly stops.

Good luck dude.

___________________________

I usually ride the LRT line 1 train now. I was able to ride other trains such as the MRT and the LRT line 2. I decided to post pictures of the PNR instead since [for me] it is the most interesting train. Maybe I should ride the trains in Japan next time. :D


I was,..
Once a child
Born under the year of the Snake,


I am,..
Living in this world



I will,..
Die Sooner
or Later
More of Myself,..
Silver Cross I
Live Journal
Friendster Profile
Moso't Mosa
LiuReiYi

your thoughts,.. in words,..

Watch this Movie!
There She Is!!
There She Is!! Step 2
Wanted: FS Priestess - Opening Video
RagnaCrap!
A Tribute
Four Seasons - Prequel
The God Protocol - Opening Video

No regrets reading these:

RO fanfiction (series)
One Who Waits
One Who Waits II
Popoy in Midgard
Kafra Chronicles
GAH! Accursed Edit Restriction
The God Protocol
Pecopeco Ikimasu
Project Four Play
Laro ng Pag-ibig
Midgard Congress
Paano Kung Mahal Kita...

RO fanfic (finished series)
Wanted:Full-Support Priestess
Chiksilog Confessions
Imposible
Second Glance
Pagbabago
Ang Alamat ni Pritong Kandule

RO fanfiction (short series)
Hot Chocolate Confessions

RO fanfic (finished short series)
Conversations
Chat Logs

RO fanfiction (one-shot)
Four Seasons
A Girl's Diary
Rainfall
The Red Haired Terror
A Thousand Cranes
Ragnarok Ghost Stories

Favorite Blogs
Public Static
Mashed Potatoes
Philippine Rabbit
Kisses
Oniichan's Thoughts
Blue Phoenix

Friends,..^^,
Camille
Mae
Mae Ann
Dorothy
Roxanne
kuya Roland
Francis

Archives.

Credits.
Brushes
Layout
Ragnarok Online
Ragnaboards
PhotoBucket
YouTube
Friendster
Site Meter
Somebody read my Diary?! @_@

Free Web Counter
Free Counter
:+:Frayed Ends of Sanity:+: